We are happy that you are interested in joining our community and role playing with us. In order to view and fill out the application, you need to do the following things in this order:
- Step 1: Join the Discord
- Step 2: Write an introduction in the #introduce-yourself channel. Please tell us a fun fact about yourself.
- Step 3: Come back to the website, and click log-in
- Step 4: Click 'Create New Account.' Fill in the information needed there.
- Step 5: Now you have to wait for an email approval for your account. This may take up to 24 hrs, but it will usually be approved very quickly, if you followed all the steps above. We do not approve accounts until an introduction is written.
When your account has been approved, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link contained within the email to verify your account and set your password. You'll want to link your Steam account to the website.
Now you should be able to view the application! Thank you for taking the time to complete those steps.
If at any time during this process you have questions, feel free to DM an ambassador (the yellow names in Discord, listed under the role Ambassador.)
Filling Out The Application:
- You must link your steam account and your website account. To do so go to the "My Account" heading and click on the "sign in through Steam" button.
Now that you've made it this far, we have just a few helpful tips to follow when filling out the application.
A few of the questions on the application are role play scenarios. Remember that these tell us how you will interact with other players when you've been accepted. Be respectful and thorough.
A few of the questions on the application are rules questions. In looking at your application for approval, we take these answers very seriously. Good news! You can and should have the rules open while you fill out the application.
We suggest that you read the tips at the top of the application to see what the Ambassador team expects when reading your application. Applications should be processed within 30 days. While you wait you have access to the #general-chat in Discord so you can get to know us! We love chatting with everyone in the Discord. It's how we make new friends.
Note: You may be asked questions through private messages or asked to do a voice interview. Please ensure your Discord settings allow direct messages from server members. Applications are handled by the Ambassador team, so under no circumstances should you send questions about your application, life, the universe, and everything to Ezilii. If you need to reach out, ask in #general-chat, or private message an Ambassador in Discord.
After you get a welcome message in #general-chat head over to How to Play for further instruction. If you are not accepted at this time, an Ambassador will send a private message letting you know when you can re-apply. Remember that this process can take up to 30 days. Good luck, and thank you again for your application.